Panther Lake Dental Savings Plan
Panther Lake Dental is proud to announce that we will now be offering a new in house
PLD Dental Savings Plan to everyone in our community. Our dental savings plan, offers individuals and families tremendous savings on all dental needs. Join our PLD Dental Savings Plan today… and you’ll receive these benefits:
- Dental Exams includes cancer screening (two per year)
- Routine teeth cleanings (two per year)
- Annual Fluoride Treatment (one per year)
- All X-rays necessary for your comprehensive exam (with cleaning appointment)
- Specialty X-rays like panoramic x-rays will be offered at 50% Off
- An immediate 20% savings on all other general and major restorative dental
- A $50 annual credit towards any restorative needs that can be rolled into the next year if your savings plan remains current.
The cost is only $525.00 for an entire year and will include a 20% savings on all dental procedures. Additional family members can join, too, for only $500.00. As you can see… this represents a significant value.
If you are interested in learning more about our in-house Dental Savings Plan, please do not hesitate to ask one of our experienced team members. We are so excited to offer this valuable solution to our community because with our Dental Savings Plan, there are no claim forms, no deductibles, no limit to benefits and no waiting period.
We offer additional savings for patients who utilize our Dental Savings Plan long term:
- After 3 years in the plan you receive free whitening for life.
- After 5 years in the plan you qualify for 50% off of one crown.
- We have also partnered with some excellent local specialists in all phases of dentistry that have agreed to 20% off of their services as well. (For example: Implants, gum grafts, root canals and oral surgery extractions.)
**Please Note: For our patients with dental insurance, if you pay $40 OR more per month for yourself and/or your spouse and/or dependents, our in-house Dental Savings Plan may be a better financial alternative for you and your family. Please ask us for more details.